The MMGH team is composed by:
Stefano Malvolti, Managing Director and Co-Founder
- Lives in Zürich, Switzerland.
- Spent last 20 years in designing strategies and policies that address health issues and taking care of translating them into programs and interventions particularly suited for developing countries.
- Established and managed complex enterprises and projects in private and public health (MMGH, Univac, Gavi, Novartis, PATH, Baxter).
- Studied at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and at Bocconi University.
- Is convinced that only a mix of vision, collaboration, knowledge, ethics and technology can make the difference.
Carsten Mantel, Managing Director and Co-Founder
- Lives in Berlin, Germany
- Spent more than 30 years in prevention and control of communicable diseases with focus on vaccines and immunization.
- Worked as a primary care physician in Europe and Africa, at the Humboldt University in Berlin, and the WHO’s Expanded Programme on Immunisation. Collaborates with the Robert Koch Institute.
- He qualified in Medicine and obtained a doctoral degree at Ludwig-Maximilians University and holds a Master of Public Health from Harvard School of Public Health.
Thomas Cherian, Senior Advisor
- Lives in Geneva, Switzerland
- He played a central role in immunisation and vaccine-preventable diseases with special focus on policy development, roll out of new vaccines in low and middle-income countries and establishment of surveillance networks .
- In his 17 years at the department of Immunization, Vaccines & Biologicals at WHO held various leadership positions such as Coordinator for Implementation Research and Coordinator of the Expanded Programme on Immunisation and played a pivotal role in the development of the Global Vaccine Action Plan.
- Prior to joining WHO, was a Professor of Pediatrics at the Christian Medical College in Vellore.
- He is a medical doctor, specialized in Pediatric Infectious Diseases. He trained at the Christian Medical College in Vellore and at the Johns Hopkins University.
MMGH consulting has established collaborations with selected Experts to be able to deliver the best quality service across multiple domains and in more complex and large projects:
Sam Sternin, Senior Advisor
- Lives in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Worked for local and international NGOs, UN agencies, private foundations, and developing country governments across sub-Saharan Africa, South and Southeast Asia, spanning numerous fields in health and beyond.
- His a recognised expert in behaviour change, urban health, and service delivery to marginalized populations, with an emphasis on bridging the divide between strategy and ground-level implementation.
- Has degrees from Harvard (Social Studies) and Princeton (Public Affairs with a certification in Health Policy)
Ariane McCabe, Senior Advisor
- Lives in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Spent more than 15 years working on access to medicines and vaccines with key actors such as Gavi, World Bank, WHO, BMGF, DFID and others.
- Advises organisations on partnership development and resource mobilisation strategies to finance global health and economic development and take ideas to scale.
- Has a PhD from the University of Cambridge and a BA from McGill University.
read more …
Revati Nehru, Consultant
- Lives in New Delhi, India
- Spent the last 12 years leading projects and initiatives on market and product analysis, product introductions, communication, market research and demand forecasting for Novartis, Zimmer and Fox Analytics and as an Independent Consultant
- Holds a Master’s Degree in International Healthcare Management, Economics and Policy from SDA Bocconi School of Management and a BSc in Chemistry and Biochemistry from Mumbai University
read more …
MMGH is also collaborating with Partner Agencies that are specialised in different and complementary domains:
Routes to Results
Routes2Results is a not for profit public health market research organisation that aims to improve public health through partnered, collaborative research; building and adding to the current knowledge and understanding by bridging the gap between people and science.
Leveraging the established knowledge and experience of Moushira El-Sahn, socio-behavioural market research expert and Jeff Lucas, Sub Saharan African market research and Public Health expert, Routes to Results complements MMGH projects in the field of market and operational research.