Founded in 2017, MMGH is an advisory firm supporting public and non-profit clients to translate scientific evidence, data and knowledge into strategies and actions directly impacting people’s health. MMGH’s focus and expertise are centred on vaccine-preventable, infectious, and neglected tropical diseases.
MMGH provides its clients with unique expert advice and insights by leveraging its partners extensive experience, in-depth knowledge and established relations with all key global health players, to:
- Inform and evaluate health policies and strategies based on a review of existing evidence.
- Design and support implementation of health interventions that generate high impact in countries.
- Design and conduct epidemiological studies and operational research
- Monitor and evaluate health and surveillance programmes at the global, regional and national levels.
- Support product development plans in all phases of clinical development, with a specialty in vaccines against important neglected and epidemic-prone diseases.
- Enhance access to vaccines through the assessment of market forces; the design of sound procurement approaches; and support for the development, implementation and evaluation of global, regional and national procurement strategies and operational plans.
© MMGH Consulting GmbH, last update: September 2019